Frequently asked questions
How does the program work?
Thinking into Results' is an Online program in 12 steps; highly-structured, step-by-step process designed for radical personal transformation, created by the Proctor Gallagher Institute. You will have Bob Proctor and Sandy Gallagher in your pocket daily. You’ll study a recorded lesson together with self-study worksheets where you do the work in shifting your current beliefs and thinking. It’s recommended to study a bit every day for best results. Once a week you meet on Zoom with your mentor Natalia Desvall, for coaching, support and accountability.
What time frame is best for me?
Thinking into Results is a lifetime program that you will want to use over and over again as you keep expanding and growing in life. The mentorship support is either Light: 3 weeks, Full: 3 months or Ultimate: 6 months.
LIGHT: This option is ideal if you are looking for a self-study course and want to try mentorship but are not ready to invest in the full mentorship. You will have 3 sessions to clarify your goals, blockages and action steps and then you will continue on your own.
FULL: This option is ideal if you want to make sure to hit your goals. You will have mentorship and accountability throughout the whole program.
ULTIMATE: This is the Ultimate experience and ideal if you want to turn your whole life around and create a new reality for yourself. You will have mentorship and accountability throughout the whole program and extra sessions in between the modules to deepen your awareness.
What results can I expect?
If you follow all the requirements in the programs your sucess will be guaranteed in all areas of life, but it depends on what you put into it. Here are some benefits you can experience:
- Doing what you really love to do, being clear on your purpose, and understanding how to set and accomplish worthy goals that will transform your life.
- Having more time and money freedom to live how you really want to live.
- Improve your relationships and have more love and joy in your life.
- Your productivity will go through the roof! You will get a lot done, in a short period of time, in a calm, confident manner.
- You will become calmer, healthier and happier in all dimensions of your life
Why should I invest in a program instead of free information?
First, ask yourself where all the free content and knowledge has taken you so far? I know, because I have been there myself. When it is free you don't really commit and you don't have anyone to hold you accountable. A proven program and mentor will help you to achieve your goals 10x faster than you normally would. A proven success formula, accountability and support is your number one success factor. Ask anyone that has been successful in life and don't take advice from people that haven't achieved your desired results. I am not saying you can't get there without a program but it will probably take you years instead of weeks. Remember that investing in yourself is the most valuable thing you can ever do.
How can I make sure this is the right decision for me?
The short answer is that it is the right decision when you feel scared and excited at the same time! Investing in yourself can never be a bad decison no matter what. All the “Buts” is your paradigm trying to hold you back in safety. You will feel a lot of resistance in taking this decision and create all sorts of barriers. But if you felt that initial pull, you have to start to trust it.
What is there to think about? What will change some days, months from now?
What will change overnight? Your paradigms will try to keep you stuck and comfortable.
Do you want to be stuck? Is it not time to say enough is enough? The universe loves speed!
Ask yourself - are you interested or committed to start living the way you really want to live?
When you are interested you do what is convenient. When you are committed you do whatever it takes and accept only results - no excuses.
How do I manifest the money?
I did not have the money when I took the decision to invest in my personal growth but it showed up when I decided to go for it. It may sound silly but it is true and I watch many clients follow the same steps. Perhaps you haven’t taken the decision yet? When you take the decision without a doubt the money will show up. Ask yourself - How much does it cost you to NOT live your dreams? The investement usually pays off already within the first month of the program and the benefits are for life!
What will I learn in the program?
This exceptionally designed program is presented in twelve relevant, simple and practical lessons to ensure that the sucesss mindset becomes a part of each persons thinking and actions. It promotes individual growth that makes a meaningful life. This leads to the results the person wants most in life and helps everyone around them to do the same.
The program is structured around 12 pillars:
1. Worthy ideal: Setting and achieving worthy goals. You will be motivated once you know you are part of something bigger.
2. The knowing/doing gap: Understanding what’s holding you back and close the gap between what you know and what you actually do.
3. The infinite mind: How to get the results you want by developing habits.
4. The secret genie: learn how the mind works to reach peak performance.
5. Thinking into results: How to stay in charge no matter the circumstance and develop your higher faculties.
6. Environment is but our looking glass: Creating a winning self image and develop an understanding of what you are capable of.
7. Tremple the terror barrier: Gain an understanding of your fears and taking action despite of your fears.
8. The power of praxis: Aligning your beliefs and behaviours. Internalize your beliefs so it matches your goals and vision.
9. The magic word: The attitude of a successful individual, no matter the situation.
10. The most valuable person: Developing you as a leader
11. Leaving everyone with the impression of increase: The number one key to success is giving without expectation anything in return. Leave everyone feeling valued and appreciated.
12. Magnifying the mind: The secret to increasing the power of your mind and how to have a sustainable success. Mastermind group - a community where you can feel connected and supported.